Municipalities

Pertengo

This is a small centre with a strong rice growing tradition.

The Parish of Saint Germain of Auxerre, which is very old, was rebuilt in 1680 in a baroque style and restructured several times in the nineteen century, with neoclassic superstructures. The decorations were made by Gianolio of Vercelli; in the entrance arch it is possible to admire the effigy of Saint Germain, painted by Rinone. Inside the alter there are some remains of the old wooden pulpit.


Torna alla lista dei comuni